Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Care to cross dress?

Like I'd said earlier, the only thing that really interested me with girl's clothes is tights.  Frilly lace panties, bras, shoes, dresses... none of that appealed to me.  So, when one of the counselors at camp wanted me to participate in his spoof play where all the women were really guys dressed in drag, I wasn't all that hip about it.  That is, until I heard that we'd be wearing tights!

[Unfortunately, I have no recollection of what the play was or the plot.  All I recall is that it was about six women who had some funny things to say, and it went on about 30 minutes before all was said and done.  I won't be able to elaborate much more, but will do the best I can.]

 We had like three rehearsals and one dress rehearsal.  The director of the play, Ricky, was definitely having a good time with all this.  I had a feeling he might be gay, based on some of his mannerisms.  It didn't bother me, as he didn't bug me with any flirting.  Confirmation came once we had our dress rehearsal.  I never saw Ricky light up so much, with getting everybody's costumes figured out and fitted.  I ended up in a rather lean form fitting dress that ended about midway up my thighs.  On my feet were flats and on my legs were those white tights from my Mouse That Roared costume.  I was bummed that there were no brown tights in store, or some sleek pantyhose, but I couldn't be too picky.

On performance night, Ricky came into full form.  He was the director but he also took a role in the play too.  When he got his outfit and makeup on in private, we were wondering what would emerge.  Then in a crazy moment, we saw what he'd done and it confirmed what we always suspected:




 Well, our lineup wasn't nearly as glamorous as Ricky, but it was still a sight to behold.  Ricky had an assistant take care of makeup for the minor roles, and Ricky did the makeup for me and two other guys.  I couldn't believe how much he transformed my look.  My hair was matted down and a short but full wig secured in place.  Then came the big surprise.  Ricky deftly stuffed some pads on my chest, before I could even react.  "Uh... are you sure about this?"  He just laughed and finished up lickety split.  With all the makeup on, and the outfit, and the falsies, one couldn't help but feel feminine, especially seeing the reflection in the mirror.



We didn't look quite like ^this^, far from it, but the feeling wasn't all that far off.  It was funny how we all reacted to each other.  And with that we went on stage and did our thing.  It was a hit, amazingly enough.  Despite all the flaws, and the flubbed lines.  Actually, we got quite a few laughs from that.  But I think a good bit of the audience enthusiasm was just this crazy transvestite display the likes of which the camp had never seen before.  Our drama director wasn't entirely cued in on everything and I could tell it was more than he expected.  But the camp director, the big cheese, he was NOT happy.  You could easily tell, because he hardly laughed.  His wife did, though.  I guess it would've been better if we were more traditional, like a ballet troupe:


At least the hemlines we had weren't at mini dress heights and nothing was unduly exposed.  I definitely had fun, although it didn't incite any bug in my head to try it again in private.  The next time my face would be fully made up as a woman would come much later; but that's a story for another time.  ;-)


3 comments:

  1. Wow what another wonderful experience Nyle. Many men with our fetish would love to be seen in public wearing tights. In my humble opinion, I think each of us craves some sort of attention and recognition of our tights wearing by others. You had the perfect opportunity to experience that situation but yet had the cover of a play to explain the why. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Jaime. I often wonder what most guys think of the experience when they cross dress for something like this. Most probably endure the discomfort of embarrassment and feel relief upon reverting back to a male appearance but I have to believe quite a few enjoy the experience and would revisit it again if the situation was right. Also for a woman whose boyfriend has been transformed, it's kind of an indirect way for her to get closer to a bisexual experience.

      Delete
    2. Well, since I love tights...I would be in the group of men who enjoyed the experience and would revisit it again if the situation was right. Though I would probably act like the first group in public, privately I would be in the second group and would do it again and again.

      Never thought about the girls who transform their boyfriends...an interesting angle.

      Delete