Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another one bites the dust...


 I certainly enjoyed the unitard while it lasted.  The crotch seam began to separate, but because it was a standard seam and not a flat one, it was fairly easy to repair.  I kept it going for about a year... until, another disappointment on the dating scene caused me to revisit the cause and take the blame out on the unitard.



Well, I was *about* to cut it up, when I hesitated... I just couldn't get up the nerve to do it.  So I washed the unitard, let it dry, then packaged it up in a large ziplock plastic bag.  On my way out during errands, I stopped by a clothing donation bin and tossed it in there.  I actually held onto a corner of the bag while it draped over the inside of the door, letting it hang.  Should I do this?

*** Slip ***

The bag fell inside with a soft thump.  Well, either it would get tossed out, or somebody would end up with a nice sleek royal blue footed unitard.  I was done with it.

* * * * * * *

[A few years later, I was back on the East coast near NYC, the culture capital of the USA and the place where you can get pretty much anything you're looking for.  Having been without any tights or unitards for a good stretch (no pun intended), I figured I was done with them.  I dated.  I even got close to marrying one woman... but, somehow it didn't feel right and my uncertainty was something she couldn't take.  We broke up.  And in the interim, I got that nylon urge again.]

At the risk of repeating myself, I again went to a dance wear supplier (Taffy's again) and bought myself two unitards: one blue and one red.  Both were long sleeve, footed, and zippered in the back, with the red one having a "jewel" neck and the blue one a turtleneck.  Later, I bought a black tank top style footed unitard that was on discount.  This time around, I was past the point of being able to destroy them.  If I felt disenchanted by wearing them, I'd stuff them away in a box rather than destroying or throwing them away.  All in all, as my fears of sexual inadequacy began to subside, with each subsequent pleasurable sexual encounter with girls I dated, I felt less and less inhibited by the captivation of my fetish.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, acceptance beginning to settle in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did take a long while but the good thing is that I didn't trash too many tights before doing so.

      Delete