Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Crazy twisted daring


[Remember "Wayne's World", when they swept their hands up and down, fingers wiggling, saying "doodle-a-doo, doodle-a-doo,  doodle-a-doo"?  Well, do that for a bit as we fast forward a few years...]

I'm 19.  It has been a long time since I've written in my tights journal.  Well, I'm not really "writing"; it's kind of my own mental note about this that I might write down one day [and here we are.]  I'm in college and living in a co-ed dorm situation.  It's terrific!  There are all kinds of kids from various walks of life.  There are a few cute girls on my floor too.  We share the same bathroom.  It's weird, but kind of good in that everyone is mostly conscious about not making a mess and leaving it for others to deal with.


Well, it was a crazy Friday night.  School is tough and when the weekend comes, people blow off steam big time.  I live in a very tall dormitory building that has two elevators.  Kind of like an office building.  But inside, it's "good old fashioned" sturdy concrete cinder-blocks everywhere, coated in thick enamel paint.  Just like being in prison, or so I've heard.  ;-)

Not only do we share a bathroom, we also share a laundry room.  We have a decent number of washers, but only two driers.  It sucks, because washers are fast and dryers take a long time.  So, some girls let their stuff hang to dry on a few clothing lines set up in the room.  This Friday night I came back a bit late from a party.  It was like 2am in the morning.  As I made my way down the corridor to my room, I went past the laundry room.  Out of the corner of my eye, I spied them.  Something hanging on one of the clothing lines.  Two long and thin stretches of material hanging.  Tights.  Deep burgundy colored tights.  Nobody was around.  Not a peep.






I sidled into the room and went over to the tights.  Feeling the material, I could see how they were nice and thick.  There wasn't a tag in the waistband so I had no clue about the brand.  They were dry.  I listened.  Still, no sounds.   Hmmmm...

I don't know what possessed me to do it, but... I couldn't help myself.  I quickly took off my shoes, socks, and pants.  Taking the tights carefully in my hands, I gathered up one foot and slid the tights up my leg.  I did the same for the other leg and then pulled them all the way up.  They fit!  I was stretching them a little, but not too badly.  Wow.  I could just take them and who would be the wiser?  But no... these belong to one girl on our floor, and she'd be missing them.  "They're just tights."  She could easily buy some more.  But what if they were from a store back home and she couldn't find replacements nearby?  She'd be really pissed.  And probably quite peeved, eager to find out who took them anyway.  She'd quiz each girl on the floor and would turn up nothing.  Who could have taken them?  One of the guys??

So I would enjoy them once, and that would be it.  The floor was still quiet.  I slipped off the tights, took my underwear off, and put the tights back on again.  Oh yeah, that felt much better!  I could get caught at any moment.  Who knows, maybe the girl who hung them to dry was still awake and might be coming in to get them?  Talk about being caught and completely branded with permanent embarrassment.  I'd lose face with everybody in the dorm and I'd never hear the end of it.  The fear of getting caught sort of made it all the more exciting.  I allowed the excitement to well within me and begged it on.  Then... there was sound.  Somebody was up!  Oh shit.  I pressed myself behind one of the dryers as best I could.  It would give me some shelter from anyone walking by and even coming just a few feet in the room.  But for the girl coming to check on her tights, she'd very likely see me.  My heart started pounding with fear.  The sound became not one person but two, as they mumbled something to each other.  It was two drunk and disoriented guys.  As they walked by, one of them sauntered into the room.  I'm DEAD.  **THUNK**  He tossed a beer can into the waste basket, then left.  WHEW!  That was close.  Too close.  I realized the ridiculousness of the situation and immediately wised up, quickly taking the tights off. I brushed off any dust, stretched the legs a bit to lighten my impression in the tights.  They should return to normal shape by the morning.  I slipped my clothes on faster than ever and was out of there just a minute later.

It was a while before I eventually found out who the tights belonged to.  It was Phoebe.  She was a tall and leggy blonde, a little shorter than me.  Very cute, but very attached to a boyfriend.  Bummer.  I know, in retrospect it was a bit TOO weird that I wore her tights.  I sympathize with why I did it, but at the same time I feel rather ashamed I did.  If she knew I wore them she'd probably have a freak moment over it.  The good thing is that I didn't do any "dirty business", although I might have if I hadn't been interrupted.  In retrospect, I would have felt so wrong and ashamed.  I was glad I didn't go through with it.  I was tempted to try lifting her tights later on at some point, let them fall into the proverbial "black hole" where all the socks disappear, but amazingly they never showed up again.

[That was it for my college tights experience and thankfully all that there was.  But, the best was yet to come...]

3 comments:

  1. Ahh the college days, off to school without any tights. But I lived in a coed dorm and there in the laundry room were a pair of black tights left behind. I was out late and just happened to peek for some reason and there they were. The place was empty so I grabbed them and headed to the men's room across the hall and put them on. I was so excited I decided to push my luck and put my tennis shoes back on and grabbed my jeans and briefs and stepped out of the bathroom in those tights. I listened carefully for noises then ventured out into the hallway and then into the laundry room and sat atop the dryer crossing my legs back and forth while arousing myself. I thought I heard footsteps on the stairs and rushed back into the bathroom to change with my stuff.

    It was nothing, but my heart was still pounding so I squeezed the tights back into a crumpled mess and put them back in the dryer. I went back to my room with a smile. Ahhh the thrills and chances we sometimes take with our fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, funny to hear of your story as it wasn't much different from mine. Did you ever figure out who the tights belonged to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I never did determine who's tights they were. They were plain black and I didn't get back to the laundry room to see who looked in the dryers. It was as if they had been sent for a quick pleasure to appease my fetish. I can still remember the adrenaline rush as I pushed the envelope and ventured into the laundry room with the tights on...

      Delete