Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

In time, all things must pass

The unitard gave me a lot of satisfaction for about a year, until I started dating a girl regularly and we slept together for my first time.  I was so nervous and worried about performing that it ensured I wouldn't.  So crazy how I was so excited all the way up until the moment.  It was as if I didn't want it, while I did want it so very much.  She was understanding.  It wasn't her first time, but she was compassionate and patient.  And on the next try, it finally happened.  I was no longer a virgin... at 23.  Yeah, no doubt it was beyond the average at that time, and today it would almost be laughable.  Well, thankfully I wasn't the 40 year old virgin!

Once I made that breakthrough, the whole idea of wearing tights and unitards seemed so juvenile.  A time that would now be over.  I had moved to the next level.  Now, what to do about my unitard.  I had thought about keeping it as something to use for a future costume.  But then, I also had this nagging feeling about how I shouldn't ever wear it again.  Doing so might entice the fetish, and drag me back to where I felt I'd already moved on.  And so...



Yeah.  I felt it was the right thing to do.  I'd never have a costume that would use a sky blue short sleeve footed unitard [although I didn't realize later that I could dye it black].  And so, with a heavy heart, I cut up the unitard.  I probably should have donated it, but then standard used clothing donation centers wouldn't know what to do with it.

I put the cut up pieces of Lycra in a bag, dumped a full waste basket into it, sealed it, and put it out with the trash.  It was gone.

3 comments:

  1. I remember doing that with my first pair of heels and another stash of tights. Feeling like it was time to move on and not indulge again. Putting them in a garbage with other trash and actually driving the bag to a retail center and placing it in one of those outdoor dumpsters so it couldn't be traced back to me.

    How paranoid we sometimes get about our fetish is so crazy. Looking back at myself I have to laugh and wonder how much money, good tights and clothes have been wasted because of my irrational sense of being caught and thinking I was soo strange from other guys. I guess wisdom can only come thru time and experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's hard to think about the waste. But at the time it seemed like the right thing to do. The feelings of being torn up about it, enjoying the fetish when it compels us, but loathing it when we feel it diminishes us. Thankfully I didn't destroy too many and I kind of made up for it by making some of them last a very long time, far longer than if a woman had owned and wore them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we definitely keep tights much longer. I would keep wearing tights even if they had a run. As the tights got wore out would then cut the tights up to make crotch holes and slit the toes and put the tights on as a tight top, lol.

      So much fun to be had with tights...

      Delete