Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

And so it begins, the next level

 [It would be a while again before I would attempt to indulge in tights again.  This next entry is probably a year later]
* * * * * * * *

After mommy forced me to go to school with the tights on, I didn't want to wear tights any more.  I was so ashamed and mad at myself.  I did not think I could ever do it again.  I still could not help looking at girl's legs in my class.  It's funny, but when Nina wears tights I don't want to look.  It's only other girls and sometimes seeing older girls and mommies wearing them that calls to me.  My friend Tim's mommy, Mrs. Blausen loves to wear opaque tights and pantyhose.  She has this great pair of dark purple colored tights that look so terrific.




And that's what happened.  This weekend I was at my friend Tim's house for a sleep over.  His daddy and sister were away.  Also, his mommy was going out for the night and she had a baby sitter come over.  She is a nice looking girl and she wore really dark black tights with shiny black shoes.  When we all watched TV together, I kept looking at her legs and feet.  She also caught me looking and I was so self conscious, but when I looked back at her face to check, she gave me a friendly smile.

"Do you like my tights?"  "Yes Gina, I really do."  "I don't blame you for liking them.  They are so thick, soft, and yet very tight.  I feel so good in them.  In fact I do not wear them with panties at all."  "You don't?"  "No.  They take away from how good they feel.  Would you like to try them on?"  "But... you are wearing them."  "I brought another pair.  You and I could both wear them and then rub our feet together while we watch TV.  Would you like that?"  "Oh, so very much.  Thank you!"



** POOF!! ***   "Uhhh, Nyle?  Are you OK?  You keep looking at my legs."

Yeah, I was daydreaming and I was so lost in it that I didn't realize Gina noticed where I was looking.  "Um, I'm OK.  I just think you look nice."  "They're just black tights.  You like tights?"  "Sorry, I was just looking."  And I turned to keep watching TV, but Tim couldn't resist.  "Heh, you like tights?  You wanna be a ballet dancer or somethin'?"  "Hah, very funny.  I was just looking her way and thinking.  Let's get back to the show."  Thankfully he didn't continue to tease me.

Later on, when Gina had seen to it that Tim and I went to bed, I waited until he fell asleep.  We had run around quite a bit and were both tired, so he was snoring not long after we laid down (he in his bed, me in a sleeping bag on some cushions next to his bed).  I got up and tip toed over to his mother's bedroom.  I felt really nervous and jittery for doing this, and yet it also felt very exciting.  Gina could come upstairs and catch me, or Tim awaken and come looking for me.  But there I stood in front of her dresser.  I turned on a small light on her night stand so I could see.  I checked a few drawers and then hit the jackpot.  It was the middle drawer and it was full of thick and colorful tights!  I checked the back and saw the tags for most of them read "DANSKIN".  Tim's mommy being taller than me would mean the tights might be too long, so I looked at a few of them until I saw one black pair that was shortest.  I quickly put the rest of the tights back as I found them and closed the drawer.  I then went to the bathroom to have some privacy.



I sat down on the toilet and began to put the tights on.  It was easy to put them on and when I pulled them up on my waist I could see that they were just a little big on me.  I had to pull on the legs a little to make them feel snug.  The waistband was a little loose, but not too bad.  Wow, these tights looked so nice and thick!  And...  wait... what's happening?

[At this point, I started getting an erection.  I guess it might have been the fact that these were the tights of a woman who wasn't my mother or sister, and I liked her.  And by putting on the tights, I was making a kind of sensual contact to her through her tights.  They smelled clean, but there was also a scent of the perfume she often wore.  Maybe that helped enhance it.  But this became the first time I had an erection from wearing tights.]

My Willy started throbbing inside my underwear, the more I touched and looked at my legs and feet in tights.  I kind of got a little scared by it.  I didn't know what would happen next, if I might accidentally pee in the tights, which would be a disaster!  So, I quickly took them off and my Willy went limp.  I turned out the light in the bathroom, slowly opened the door to make sure nobody was near, and scurried back to the bedroom.  I carefully put the tights back the way I remembered, then left and went back to Tim's room.  I was so tired now... so I went to sleep.

* * * * * * * *

When I got home the next day, I felt kind of sad and down about myself.  Mrs. Blausen had several black tights and I could have taken just one pair.  She couldn't possibly think that I took them, and she rarely wore black these days, maybe not even miss them.  If I'd taken them, I'd have a pair I could grow into too.  But, if mommy discovered them, she would demand to know where I got them.  And then Mrs. Blausen would certainly find out and I'd be so embarrassed.  And if Tim were to learn of it, I would never hear the end of it.  I would be the "ballet boy" to all my friends and called a sissy forever.  So, I would have to be very careful with them.  I have an old toolbox that my daddy gave to me.  I could clean out the bottom and put the tights there, and keep them in a plastic bag so they don't get dirty.  I would have to try this again at the next sleepover at Tim's house.

[But, for some strange string of fate, my subsequent sleepovers at the Blausen's house either had the parents home, or there were other friends over who would stay awake really late into the night.  I never had a plausible chance again to take a pair from Mrs. Blausen.]

No comments:

Post a Comment