Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tempting fate

It was a Friday night and I didn't have anywhere to go.  I didn't make any plans to be with friends and just expected to be home.  My mom went out and left us to our own resources--no baby sitter.  My sister Nina had a couple of her friends over.  One named Betty and the other one Theresa.  I didn't find any of them attractive, but Theresa came over wearing these stunning red tights.  She took off her black low heeled shoes and walked around the house with her tights covered feet.  At one point my sister asked her if she brought a nightie with her, but Theresa said she didn't.  "What will you sleep in?  Do you want to borrow a nightie of mine?"  "Um, no that's OK.  I'll just sleep in my tights."  "Your tights?  Huh... are you sure you don't want to borrow a nightie?"  "Nah, that's OK.  I like wearing tights."


Of course that last bit perked my ears up and raised my opinion of Theresa considerably.  :-)


While Nina and her friends watched TV in the den, I went upstairs and snatched my favorite purple tights from my sister's drawer.  I went into my room, stripped naked below my waist, cinched the tights on quickly, and then slid my pants on over them.  I then put some shoes on and walked downstairs.  The girls were still busy watching TV and talking.  I went into the kitchen and then sat on the stairs leading down to the basement.  From there I could still hear them.

That's when I got the peculiar idea to take off my pants and shoes, so that all I had on were the purple tights and my pull over shirt.  I did this, with my shoes off to the side and pants neatly folded over them, within reach in case I needed to grab them quickly.  I sat there on the stairs, looking at my tights covered legs and feet, and my recently found excitement was resurrected.  I could still hear the girl's voices.  I imagined Theresa sitting there among them in her red tights, pulling up on them to make them all tight and neat on her legs.  At any moment, they could come trouncing into the kitchen to get a drink or some snacks.
While I sat there, lost in my enjoyment, I was suddenly startled.  I heard their voices coming closer.  They just entered the kitchen!  I quickly stood up and braced myself along the inner wall of the staircase.  I wouldn't be seen unless one of them decided to go check on their coat hanging on the wall rack, right near the staircase.  My heart was racing and I feared for sure I would get caught.  I thought maybe I could just tiptoe downstairs into the basement and then hide in the bathroom down there until they left.  But their voices were so close, I feared any movement would alert them to my presence.  Despite being so afraid, it was also exciting, and it kinda showed on me.  Oh, that would be great if they found me.  There's Nyle, standing in his sister's purple tights, and he has a raging hard-on too!  Ah, hahahahahaha!

I was so close to the edge of getting caught.  What on Earth was I thinking?  But, luck was with me.  In a few moments, the girls trotted off back to the den to finish watching TV.  I quickly put my pants and shoes on, then gathered up my courage to make my way over to the den.  I figured I would check on what they were up to, and get a chance to see Theresa in her red tights again.


I can't remember what show they were watching, but then they were talking more than watching.  I asked what they were up to and Theresa asked me to sit down next to her.  I did... and then, she asked me to take my shoes off.  "Why?"  "Get comfortable.  You're the only one with shoes on!"  Well, if I did that, my purple tights covered feet would be in full exposure and certainly my sister would recognize them.  I said I was OK with them on, and then shifted to put my feet behind me.  Thankfully Theresa wasn't insistent!  We chatted a bit about this and that, snacking a little on what they'd brought in from the kitchen, and then we played a game of Parcheesi.

After a bit of time, I noticed Theresa was looking at my shoes... and actually, it was my ankles.  My purple ankles showing under my pants legs.  Before I could do anything, she reached over and put her right hand on my left ankle, pinching the material and letting it snap back.  "I like your purple socks!," she said (thankfully not loud enough for my sister to hear).  "Uh, thanks. Your tights are a really great color.  So red."  "Thanks, they're my favorites."  I was so fearful that Theresa might ask me to take my shoes off again, or even worse ask me to take my sock off so she can see it.  All the while, I had a hard-on from all the fear of getting caught.  "Parcheesi," shouted Betty.  Good!  Attention all turned to her, as she beamed with winning the game.  Everybody put their pieces back in place.  I used that chance to get up and leave the room.  Theresa piped up and asked where I was going.  I said just to my room to change; I'll be back in a minute.  Whew!  I was able to get back upstairs, take off my pants and tights, then put my underwear back on and some pajama bottoms.  I then folded up the tights and put them back where they belonged.  I made my way back downstairs and rejoined the little party, sitting down next to Theresa again so I could steal a few peeks at her tights.  Who knows, maybe even touch them.

That's when Theresa asked me, "why'd you take off your purple socks?  I wanted to try them on over my tights!"  And then my sister Nina looked over at her with a puzzled look on her face.  I don't think my sister paid much attention to my clothes, but she probably thought it peculiar that I'd have purple socks.  Certainly she'd never see me wear them.  "You want me to go get you some socks?"  "Nah, that's OK.  Let's start a new game!"  And so we did.

I really took a lot of chances that night.  I almost got caught wearing tights a couple of times. There was a kind of thrill to it, but then I realized the danger of it... I couldn't risk my sister ever finding out, or my chances to enjoy her tights would be forever cut off.

3 comments:

  1. Oh to have found a friend like Theresa when little, makes you think about the possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really! My sister was not very close with her, just a fair weather friend. And to be honest, she wasn't as cute as some of her other friends, so her enjoying the wearing of tights wasn't enough to make me seek out her friendship. Well, she wasn't an ugly duckling, that's for sure. A little plump maybe, but nice legs. Still, I was too young to realize the possibilities. Would have been nice if I did, AND she was open minded enough to think of me in tights as a cute thing, not weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At that age we all would have not realized the possibilities.

    Not sure what the right age would have been to have this type of "girl" friend but it would have been a dream when 19 or 20.

    ReplyDelete