Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

The tights in the woods

Sometimes we have evening activities that go late, and other times activities that end early.  When they end sooner, we end up going back to the cabins for just general relaxation.  Kids read books, play games, listen to music, and what have you.  You're not supposed to go anywhere outside the cabin area, but it's OK to visit other cabins.

When we had finished snack time, everyone headed back to the cabins.  The sun had set and the sky was starting to get darker.  I was invited to play a card game with a bunch of other boys.  I won the first round and the kid who finished last was replaced by another who was waiting to play.  And so, the next round I intentionally played lousy so I'd finish last and be replaced.  After that, I headed to the bathroom.  With my privacy at hand, I adjusted the tights that had become loose around me and about to fall out.  I then headed outside to just have a little walk around.  Nobody was out in the front area, where a pair of tall trees stood.  Although the cabin flood lights pointed toward them, the trees were wide enough to cast a nice dark shadow; one could easily hide behind it.  And that's where I went.  I spent about five minutes waiting to see if anybody would be coming my way.  The coast was clear.  I took off my shorts and my underwear, then laid them on the ground to sit on.  I took out the tights and in about a minute I had them on.  They fit!  They were pretty good quality (and naturally, the "DANSKIN" label was present).  No holes or damage anywhere.  The waist was a little high, but overall the fit was excellent.  Wow!  It had been so long since I'd worn tights, let alone ones that fit well.

I don't know how long it was... maybe 15 minutes.  And then I heard someone call out "Where's Nyle?"  Oh damned it.  My friend Neal was looking for me.  Kneeling on my shorts wearing nothing but my shirt and the brown DANSKIN tights, I peered out from behind the trees, trying to see what was going on.  A couple of kids were outside now, walking around the cabin.  One of them had a flashlight, and he started looping it around the field in a search pattern.  At one point, he pointed it at the tree I was hiding behind and kept it there for a bit.  "Anybody see him?"  "No, not yet."  They even started looking under the cabin (it sits up on stilts, leaving about a 3 foot crawl space underneath).  Well, I was starting to run out of time.  I turned over and slipped the tights off.  As I got my shorts back on I heard someone running.  Turning to my left... it was Bob, heading right for the trees.  I quickly wrapped the tights around me and draped my shirt over my waist just as he arrived.  "Hey Nyle, watcha doin' out here?"  "Oh, I was just getting some alone time, laying back and looking at the stars."  "I found him," Bob called out.  We headed back to the cabin, where Neal greeted me on the porch.  He wanted to borrow a book...

Once back in the cabin, I patiently waited for the right moment, then slipped the tights underneath my cot blanket.  Later, after we all got into bed and the counselor turned the lights out, I took off my pajama bottom and carefully slipped on the tights with minimal movement.  They felt terrific.  But I had to be careful not to make any noise.  I just enjoyed the feeling of them for what must've been about a half hour.  I had a good hard boner but I didn't beckon to do anything more.  Eventually I took the tights off, folded them once, and then slipped them inside my pillowcase.  We just had laundry day yesterday, so I had a good solid six days left before we'd strip out beds bare and my pillow storage would be compromised.  The pillow wasn't really a secure place on any day.  Sometimes kids will just grab any old pillow off a bed and use it for a spontaneous pillow fight.  That would sure be great... a kid goes to swing my pillow and a pair of tights go shooting out.  I'd never hear the end of it.  So, I'd need a better hiding place.  I could put the tights in my large trunk that has a lock on it, underneath the bed.  But, the lock was crappy, easy to pick.  I couldn't afford anybody discovering the tights--my reputation would be utterly ruined.

After lunch time, we all head out to various planned and spontaneous activities.  Sometimes it's necessary to go back to the cabin to change, or retrieve an item.  The next day, I made a beeline for the cabin after lunch.   Getting there first, I took the tights out of the pillowcase and tucked them inside my shorts.  I had it all planned out.  From there, I went up along one of the peripheral paths through the woods.  If you strayed off the path, you'd be in open woods.  It was hard to get lost, as the trees were fairly well spaced.  But some of the trees were big enough to hide behind.  I found one tree with a somewhat low branch that pointed away from the path.  Perfect.  I draped the tights over the branch, wrapped them around it, and tied a loose knot.  They weren't going anywhere.  This was  a perfect place, except of course, if an animal got to them.  I didn't have any means of securing a cover over the tights.  I'd just have to chance it.


No comments:

Post a Comment