Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Impassioned by purple

[It would be another passage of time, perhaps a good year or so, where I didn't try to wear any tights.  I'd thought about it, but the conditions were too risky.  I kept myself busy with other things.  Until one day...]

* * * * * * * *

I am almost 10 years old now.  I had forgotten to write in my book.  I am VERY upset, because my parents are no longer together.  My daddy moved out.  They told me and Nina that they could not get along and so they cannot stay together.  I do not know what to do about this, except that I feel so very bad.  Some of my friends have parents who broke up too.  I never thought it would happen to me, but it finally did.

It had been a while since I wore tights.  I may have worn them a few times here and there, but it would be risky and I wouldn't have them on for long, before putting them back.  Now that daddy was not living with us anymore, I feel like I need something.  I am taller than my sister, and my legs are thicker, so I just assumed none of her tights would fit me any more.  But I had not looked in her drawer for a long while.


It was a Saturday and I went over to Sam's house.  Mommy told me to be back in time for dinner.  But around the mid afternoon, Sammy's mom needed to take him somewhere.  They invited me to go, but I said I needed to go home.  And so I did.  When I got home, nobody else was around.  After getting a snack from the kitchen, I went upstairs.  At the top of the stairs I could see my sister's room.  And then it dawned on me that I could check her drawer for tights.

I opened her bottom drawer and immediately saw that her tights collection was a little different.  The most noticeable addition was a pair of medium purple colored tights.  They had a DANSKIN tag on the band.  They felt like they'd been washed.  I never saw  my sister wear these.  If she had I certainly would have noticed.  So, I took them back to my room to try them on.



As I went to put them on, I got confused by the toe seam.  I expected it to be on the top, but when I put my foot in that way, the heel appeared on top!  Very strange.  So, I flipped them the other way.  The toe seam would go on the bottom, in that space just behind the toes.  I got them on all the way and they fit OK!  I was worried they weren't going to fit because of the last time I tried on her tights. I went over and looked in the mirror.  They really looked nice!


I sat down on my bed and rubbed my legs a little.  But then I remembered about my underwear... so I took off the tights along with the underwear, then put the tights on alone.  Right away the excitement started, just as I had remembered it.  My Willy started pulsing and stiffening.  And I couldn't help but be drawn to rub it.  The pulsing continued to get stronger as I kept rubbing and looking at my legs and feet all clad in purple tights.  It felt so good!  But then something started to happen.  A tingling sensation started along with the pulsing.  As I kept touching, the tingling happened more and more.  Suddenly there was this shivery feeling up my legs and in through my Willy, with my heart beating really fast.  It came on strong and quickly. Then in a moment, this changed to a very hard and steady throbbing with a feeling of flushing through me. [I didn't realize it then, but I'd had my very first, dry orgasm.]  After that, the pulsations began to subside and I felt a wave of relaxation.  I didn't know that tights could make me feel this way!  It was a wonderful sensation, but afterward I felt odd about it.  Kind of guilty even.  More guilty as I thought about it.  And all I wanted to do was wrap up the tights and put them back where they belong.  So I did.

I was left feeling a bit confused about the whole thing.  What did the tights do to me?  Is that what sex is supposed to be like with a girl?  Whatever it was, I felt bad about doing it even though it felt good.  Maybe this is why mommy didn't want me to wear them?  I must not wear them again.

[But it was too late.  It was one thing to get just aroused by wearing the tights.  One could simply say that it was the pressure brought on by the snug wrapping of the tights that caused inadvertent stimulation.  If I had stopped there, a fetish may not have set in.  But having an orgasm?  It was more than just the feeling of wearing them.  It was also seeing the lower half of my body wrapped in them and perhaps a kind of submissive thing.  The tights had "taken me over," tightly encasing me.  Shrouded by something feminine.  And it brought on sexual release.  Now that this association was created, the deed was done.  Maybe if I'd let it freak me out, and never sought to do it again, then it may have waned into insignificance.  But once I had this experience, the temptation was too great.  I would have to do it again... and again.]

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes the seductive nature of tights and the desire to do it again... and again...

    ReplyDelete