Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The nylon trigger

[After my first experience with the purple tights, having my first orgasm, I stopped wearing tights for nearly half a year, maybe longer.  And then, something triggered it...]

Each year in school, I see most of the same kids.  But there is almost always a new kid or two.  This month we started 5th grade, and a girl named Melissa joined our class.  She is almost my height, with dark blonde hair, and a nice smile.  I really have a kind of crush on her.  But, she seems more interested in two other boys in our class.  I'm jealous of that attention.  I've tried talking to her a few times, and she's friendly enough, but she doesn't ask me any questions.  She's just not that interested in me.  I felt less of myself because of this.

I wouldn't have mentioned Melissa, except that she has one quality about her that makes her even more attractive to me.  She wears tights.  Lots of tights.  Almost every day she has tights on, and with either sandals or open toed shoes.  It's only in the winter when she wears shoes that cover her feet completely.




Yesterday she wore this wonderful pair of purple/magenta colored tights.  They fit her snug and smooth all over and her feet looked so great in black sandals.  I couldn't help but stare at them any chance I got.  I also made sure that I didn't get caught or lose track of the teacher.  It was difficult to do!  Later, when we had a study break to work on some assignments, Melissa leaned over to Danny sitting next to her and asked him for help.  He helped her, but was brief, and I got the feeling that he felt bothered.  He got very focused on his work and even tried to ignore Melissa when she asked another question.  And that's when Melissa decided to distract him.


She took off the strappy black sandals, then pointed her foot out across the aisle and poked Danny with her toes.  He mumbled "stop" and shifted slightly away from her.  But she didn't give up.  She stretched out her leg some more and started rubbing her tights covered foot on his leg.  He reached down and took hold of her foot, and gently pushed it away, but it came right back onto his thigh.  "C'mon Melissa, stop it."  She just giggled.  Then she took off her other shoe, swung around in her seat to face him, leaned back and brought her feet up to embrace him around his back and chest.  "Hey miss smelly feet, I'm tryin' ta work here, you mind?"  She backed off and pulled her legs back.  But the show wasn't over.  She had swung her legs over her desk, with her feet pointing out to her left, in full view of Danny.  From there she just played with her feet, fluttering them around, trying to get his attention.  All the while, I just sat there watching it all, with a little boner going on and a dry mouth.  I couldn't believe she was doing this.

Well, the teacher came back in the room, and so Melissa swung her legs back under her desk.  But all the while during the rest of class, she would occasionally extend a foot over to Danny and poke him.  I have no idea of she liked him or if she was just enjoying how she got to him.  Danny was a bit of a nerd and really didn't show any interest in girls.

When I got home that afternoon, I made sure to get to my sister's room before she was home, so I could secure her purple tights.  I had made a rule to never keep any of her tights for more than a night, because I couldn't ever let my mother catch me with them hidden in my room, or my sister reporting them missing if I happened to have one of her tights in my possession that coincidentally was needed for her outfit of the day.


It wouldn't be until the night time when I'd have a chance to wear the tights.  I said my goodnight to mom and got into bed.  Underneath my bed was a little bundle of a white undershirt, with the tights rolled up inside.  I took them out and while under the covers, put them on.  It was delightful!  I got an instant hard-on and quick, eager throbbing.  All of the pent up sexual frustration of the day was just waiting to be released.  I don't remember how long I had the tights on, but it didn't seem very long, before I climaxed with an orgasm [dry one, of course].  After that, my feelings changed.  I didn't want the tights on me any more.  I quickly took them off and bundled them back into my t-shirt, tucked under the bed.  I didn't know how to deal with these conflicting feelings, where I enjoyed the tights but felt ashamed about them as well.

In the morning, I waited until my sister was in the bathroom and washing up, to sneak into her room and replace the tights.  I hoped that Melissa wouldn't be doing another tights tease this day, because I didn't want to face the risks of wearing the tights again so soon.



4 comments:

  1. How interesting. I loved the thrill too and the excitement of my first orgasims and then the guilt afterward about having enjoyed the tights too much. Probably because little boys were made to feel it was wrong to wear tights, but the seductive nature of the feelings always seemed to beat me down in the end no matter how long I had been "good" and not worn them. Funny to look back at it all now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to wonder, that if the feelings of guilt would arise even with boys who had mothers who didn't care about them wearing tights. I remember reading about a guy who had a supportive mother that actually bought him his own tights! He never said anything about his fetish at that time, though. Anyway, always good to hear someone else share a similar experience.

      Delete
    2. Interesting, perhaps if the family / mother had been supportive of wearing tights there would have been less hiding and sneaking around which you would think would have lessened the guilt.

      However, the general public perception that boys don't wear tights still persists. Who knows...

      Delete
    3. If the "taboo" or "forbidden fruit" condition doesn't exist, there's less value on the desired item. Persistently craving something you can't have must do something to the psyche over time. However, the seeds of the fetish could be something else, exacerbated by the denial or embracing of access to the coveted item. The guy I mentioned above confessed to later having a tights fetish, but it sounded like it started later on after his teens. It could very well have been a suppressed thing.

      If you search on Yahoo Answers you'll find some entries asking the Internet public if it's OK for a guy to wear tights. Lots of girls commented negatively. Things like "only if he's doing ballet, otherwise no way--eww!!" and "what a silly thing to ask, tights are for girls so boys shouldn't wear them." It just goes to show how strong social conditioning can be.

      Delete