Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Daring to layer it on

After my experience with Mrs. Blausen's tights, I couldn't stop thinking about the idea of wearing them again.  And I couldn't wait to try taking them the next time.  But I wanted to wear them now... and so, I waited for an opportunity when I was alone and went back to my sister's room.  I opened her tights drawer and looked them over.  The familiar crowd was still there.  Except... the red tights were gone.  Maybe they were in the wash?  I kept looking, and then realized that she had more tights in another drawer!  Why did I not see them before?  Maybe Nina or mommy moved them around.  I found a pair in dark blue with a whitish pattern through it.  They did not have a tag on them and the way the seams were, I knew they weren't DANSKIN tights.  But they looked like they might fit.  I also grabbed the maroon tights, ones I knew were smallish but could still fit me.  And why not take a few more I hadn't tried yet?  I figured some might be more stretchy when put on.




I went back to my room and laid the tights out on my bed.  I went to the window and checked to see if mommy was home yet.  I propped the window open a little so I could hear the car if it came.  I put on the blue patterned tights.  They fit OK, but I didn't like the texture of them.  I then went to try the maroon tights, pulled them up over my waist and found my underwear made them uncomfortable (I guess I got a little bigger in my butt).  So, I took everything off, and then slid the maroon tights on with no underwear on.  Right away, my Willy began throbbing and stiffening.  The tights were touching me all over and it felt really so very good!  I went over to the mirror to see myself, and the maroon tights were looking a little thinner than what I remembered.  I wanted to get a more opaque look.  I went back over to the other tights.  I found there was a navy blue pair that were not my original ones.  They fit about as well as the maroon, but layering them together made a more opaque look.  The whole time my Willy was feeling good, pulsing and stiff.  I had felt this before, a few times when getting dressed in the morning.  I didn't think much of it, although I do remember one time pointing it out to my mother and saying "Look mommy, it's doing exercises!"  "Yes it is, and now it's time for you to get your exercise. Time to get dressed."



I looked at myself in the mirror again and really liked how my legs looked, kind of a purplish red color.  I then thought why not put more layers on?  So I put the patterned tights on and a couple of others.  I had so many tights on I could barely walk!  I laid down on my bed facing up, looking at my lower half completely covered in nylon.  I started getting a strange sensation, a kind of pulsing over my whole body.  It felt so weird, and kinda good!  But then it started making me dizzy and I decided it was enough.  I took the tights off.  I pulled them all separate, then scooted back to Nina's room and replaced them.  Only, I couldn't remember which tights came from where!  I had to think about it and try to remember what I saw in the bottom drawer.  I think I got it right, eventually.  And at that point I heard a car outside.  It was mommy and daddy's car!  I hurried back to my room, put my clothes on, and got out some stuff to put around, making it look like I was playing.

[I would not try the layering effect again.  It was too risky.  And I was a little afraid of what it might do to me.  If I passed out, there could be a good chance mom might discover me.  Anyway, during the whole time I had a continuous erection.  The experience was probably helping to create a mental bond of sexuality with tights at this point.]

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I loved the layering look and the feel. I remember writing notes about how the tights were arranged in the drawer so I could put them back unnoticed. And the first pulsing sensations, how exciting and strange they felt, yet so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever. I wasn't too worried about the tights being replaced in a precise order (I imagined, correctly, that my sister wouldn't be paying much attention), only to make sure the ones she wore frequently weren't too far away from where they'd been.

    Yeah, the "body throb" I felt was cool but also scary. My friends and I were fooling around with a technique of breathing in/out rapidly and deeply, then quickly holding your breath while someone bear hugged you from behind. You'd feel this mounting pressure in your head, then vision would go dim and you'd slump to the ground. From there, strange flashes of past memories would take place. It took a while to recover, and after a while you'd feel OK. But something in my mind told me that it was dangerous. I did it once more on my own (self-hugged my chest) and was able to induce it, but I nearly passed out and my face got all tingly. That's when I realized it was definitely not a good idea. By the same token, the "body throb" that was caused by the tights made me worry that I might hurt myself.

    ReplyDelete