Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Caught red handed

Oddly enough I somehow forgot about the tights at the end of the next day.  And then it rained overnight.  Then, I remembered them.  Hopefully the trees provided sufficient cover so they didn't get too wet.

In the morning, after breakfast was over and everybody headed out for the day's activities, I didn't have anything immediately pressing.  So, I darted back towards the cabins, veering slightly off the path to check the tree where the tights were stashed.  Sure enough, there they were, still tied to the tree.  But they weren't alone.  A couple of bugs were resting on them!  I quickly brushed them off and then loosened the knot.  Oh damned... they were wet.  I stretched them out and the flapped them in the breeze, which helped get rid of a bit more moisture.  Touching them felt good, though... and I couldn't help myself.

The tree was maybe 10 feet from the path.  It was a big enough tree to hide behind if positioned directly opposite someone else.  But outside of that, it was possible to be seen.  Someone coming down the path would see the tree if the looked at it.  I would have to move along while the person walked by, to ensure I remain hidden.  If I got unlucky and there was two groups of people, then I'd be unable to adequately hide.  Despite that risk... I couldn't resist.  Off went my shorts, underwear, socks, and shoes.  I stood on top of my shoes to keep my feet clean, and quickly slipped on the tights.  There was a nice brief shiver effect, with the remaining moisture evaporating as I slid the tights over my legs.  It sure felt great!



So what now?  I stood there behind the tree, observing my legs and how the tights fit over them.  I was so tempted to put on my shorts, slip on my shoes, stuff my socks in the front pockets, and just be on my way.  But of course that would be social suicide.  Besides, I was starting to get quite excited in my situation.  I was quite stiff and throbbing, and my hands were drawn to it.  Wow, this felt so great and so wrong... here I am, a young boy standing in the woods with only tights covering the lower part of my body.  The more I thought about it, the more excited I got.  The waves of tingling started flowing up my legs, around my buttocks, through my groin.  Just as I was about to climax, I pulled the waistband down and ejaculated onto the tree.  It was... crazy and wonderful.  Unfortunately, I didn't have any tissue paper with me.  I picked up a soft leaf and cleaned myself up a bit, then slid the tights off and got dressed.  Just in time too...  I started to hear shuffling in the distance.  I quickly lashed the tights around my waist and pulled my shirt down.  The shuffling had turned to foot steps.  It was definitely someone approaching.  I peered out from the side of the tree, to spot Bobby.  He was on his way to the cabin.  He walked past the tree and kept going, looking down at his feet the whole way.  What was he up to?

I didn't want to have to deal with the tights later, so I put them back up on the tree, loosely tied.  I then waited a little and made my way towards the cabin, to see what Bobby was doing.  This was serendipitous, as I was able to spy on him and discover that he was rummaging around other people's things, and with a small tool of some kind, picking the locks of several trunks--including mine!  As he started sifting through my stuff, I barged in the front door.  "Hey!!  What do you think you're doing," I shouted!  Man, that kid nearly had a heart attack.  He quickly closed the lid and shuffled back a few feet on the floor, trembling.  "What?  Ohhh..." Silence.  He was caught red handed and didn't know what to say.  "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?  Well, I'm going to report you."  "Don't!!!"  "Give me one good reason not to."  "I'm sorry... I won't do it again, I promise.  Just don't say anything, please."  "What have you stolen so far?"  "I ate some cookies and candy some other kids had.  That's all I was looking for, honest."   Bobby was a little on the plump side, so it kind of figured.  "Alright, I won't say anything.  If you were smart, you'd barter with some of the kids for their cookies served at snack time.  It's really not cool to steal from your buddies."  "OK, ok... I gotta go now."  "I'll walk with you."

The whole way back up the hill, Bobby just huffed and puffed along (he wasn't in very good shape).  I talked with him about a few things, trying to make friendly conversation, but frankly I just didn't like the kid.  He was shallow and uninteresting.  But the fact that he picked the lock of my trunk confirmed how it wasn't a safe place to hide anything, especially tights.  It was also a good thing we were walking together, as one of the counselors spotted us leaving the cabin area, came over, and inquired what we were doing as we shouldn't be there during activity hours.  I explained how Bobby was really upset about something, that I was trying to help, and he's OK now.  We were let off without any further questions.  When I left Bobby to head over to the theater building, he turned to me and said an honest thanks to me.  I had a feeling he wouldn't be stealing from anybody again.  At least, that was my hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment