Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ecstacy in blue

Now that I had a long forgotten pair of tights for my own, I didn't have to worry about sneaking into my sister's drawers or worry about her tights being missed.  What a relief!  Since my mom had them deep in a box tucked away in the attic, she wasn't planning on wearing them again any time soon.  They were mine, all mine!  :-D



Before getting into bed, I secreted the tights from my special toolbox and laid them nice and flat next to me under the covers.  When my parents came in to say goodnight, they would have no idea what I had with me or what I'd be doing next.  Once they were gone and the lights were out, I took off my pajamas, gathered up the tights, and slipped them on while under the covers.  Oh... my... God... they fit me!  They felt so good all over my legs.  My very own special friend, the tights seemed to welcome me.  The waistband was snug and reassuring that the tights would stay on me and not slip down.  It was like they could sense how much I liked them.  And that made it all the more exciting for me.  My Willy was so stiff and throbbing... it wouldn't take more than a few minutes of touching myself before I had an orgasmic release.  Oh, this was just so nice!

But then... the wave of guilt.  After feeling sexually satisfied, I now felt deep regret.  Shame.  Humiliation.  For sure, my mom would have a terrible fit if she knew what I just did.  How could I do this?  That I could be sexually aroused by these tights.  And all I could do was to just roll them up, scurry over to my toolbox and hide them away.  It would be a while before I wore them again...

No comments:

Post a Comment