Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am five years old

Before I begin, I need to set the stage of where I am and what the situation is.  My mother used to dress me in tights when I was an infant, up until I was about 3 years old.  From what I learned later, this wasn't unusual as tights are a very convenient garment to keep a child's legs warm.  But my memory would serve to remind me that I had wore them and that they felt very comfortable.  So later on when I turned five and started attending kindergarten, I started noticing girls in my class with them on.  It was the late 1960's, so little girls were commonly dressed up in bright colorful tights.



Hi.  My name is Nyle and I'm five years old.  I found this book with blank pages in it.  I am a good student in school and I am learning how to write.  I do not know why but it comes easy to me.  I learned that people have these books and call them diaries.  "Dear Diary" is how they always start a new page.  I'm not going to do that cause I think it's silly.  You are not writing to the book but you are just writing.  I don't know.  OK, I am wasting space.  I should start writing something that has a meaning.

Today something kind of strange happened.  I think I will tell this story to start my diary.

My play friend named Jennifer came over to my house today.  She lives upstairs from our old apartment and is one year older than me.  We just moved in here last month. It's a big place!  Much bigger than the apartment we had before.  I love having my own room!!  Anyway, Jennifer and I decided to play dress up.  We went to the basement and found a box of old clothes that I used to wear.  It was funny!  I found this baby thingie that is like a sleep sack with arms and legs and a hood.  Jennifer found some funny looking shorts and a coat.  Well, we started putting on anything that we could get to fit.  After a bit I found this navy blue stretchy thing with legs.  Jennifer said they are tights.  Yes I know that, Jenny!  I remembered wearing these now.  My mommy used to dress me in them, some in bright colors too.  In the den, my mommy put up on the wall a photo that daddy took of me, with a blue shirt on and red tights on my legs.  I was looking up at him with a big smile.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to put the tights on.  They were kinda small, but I got them to fit.  Jennifer laughed at me.  "Oh those look so cute on you," she said.  And then we put on other things and finally ran out of stuff to put on.  We then decided to do a parade.  We walked around the house like this, and we were so silly, laughing all the time.  It was fun.  I really like Jennifer.  I can't remember when we became friends.  Mommy says it was before I could talk in full sentences.



Later in the day, Jennifer had to leave with her mommy and sister.  Mommy was going to get dinner ready and asked me to put the clothes back in the basement.  So I went back there and took off everything, putting them in the box like she asked.  But then there's these old tights.  They were fun to wear again.  Why should I put them back?  I think I'll take them back to my room, so I can wear them again any time I want.  I went to my sock drawer and put the folded tights next to my dark blue socks, then closed the drawer.

I am looking around my room. It is a good size.  My single bed fits in it with some room on each side.  I even have my own little desk with a small window, and then a big two piece window that lets you see the street far below (the house is on a big hill with many trees).  I am so happy I am here and that Jennifer can visit me!

OK, I think I have said enough for today and hope I remember to write more tomorrow.  Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to have found your blog. Am going to read thru and see if we have any similarities in our fetish. I think mine started around the age of 8 or 9, such a lifetime ago with lots of baggage.

    ReplyDelete